What is the CPD online verification service?
Dental Nursing offers subscribers a programme of continuing professional development (CPD) to enable registered dental nurses to collect a maximum of 18 hours verifiable CPD a year.
Bi-monthly, eight questions relating to an article published in one of the preceding two issues of the journal are published online for verifiable CPD.
Questionnaires will be completed online, and you will receive 3 hours verifiable CPD per questionnaire.
Personalised certification of completed CPD will be available for you to download immediately. You will qualify for six certificates (each 3 hours) per year. These can be retained in your personnel development folder.
FREE when you upgrade your subscription.
When you upgrade your subscription to include the online verification service we will give you access to the new online archive of all Dental Nursing's articles (totally free of charge).
Here are just some of the reasons why you should subscribe to the online CPD verification service:
- Once you have read the articles completing the 8 multiple choice questions takes only a matter of moments
- You will receive a personalised certificate within minutes of submitting your answers which will verify 3 hours CPD
- You can complete it at the practice or at home, at a time to suit yourself
- It is extremely good value. As a subscriber you will pay just £33; that's just £1.83 per hour of verifiable CPD
- If you prefer not to subscribe to the printed journal, an online-only subscription will allow you to read the relevant articles and still complete your verifiable CPD